Marlborough District Council
|Organisation:||Marlborough District Council|
Marlborough District Council (MDC) is made up of a diverse workforce who pride themselves on providing a safe and healthy workplace. As a Unitary Authority, MDC provides unique opportunities for their people to learn and grow across a wide range of functions.
MDC’s values and behaviours are based on Respect, Professionalism and Integrity. Council is committed to an environment that supports professional development, an equal opportunities workplace and a positive culture.
Over the next decade, Marlborough will become a globally-connected district of progressive, high value enterprise, known for its economic efficiency, quality lifestyle, desirable location and natural environment. Marlborough will be “Smart and Connected”.
Search among Marlborough District Council jobs
no jobs found
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill