Marlborough District Council
|Organisation:||Marlborough District Council|
Marlborough District Council (MDC) is made up of a diverse workforce who pride themselves on providing a safe and healthy workplace. As a Unitary Authority, MDC provides unique opportunities for their people to learn and grow across a wide range of functions.
MDC’s values and behaviours are based on Respect, Professionalism and Integrity. Council is committed to an environment that supports professional development, an equal opportunities workplace and a positive culture.
Over the next decade, Marlborough will become a globally-connected district of progressive, high value enterprise, known for its economic efficiency, quality lifestyle, desirable location and natural environment. Marlborough will be “Smart and Connected”.
Search among Marlborough District Council jobs
no jobs found
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing