Shire of Trayning
|Organisation:||Shire of Trayning|
The Shire of Trayning covers an area of 1,632 sq kms consisting of agricultural land, nature reserves and national parks in the North Eastern Wheatbelt region of Western Australia.
Trayning lies 235 kilometres east of Perth on the Goomalling/Merredin Road. We have a population of approximately 430 people and are mostly a farming community devoted to wheat, coarse grains and various livestock.
There are three townships within the Shire, being Trayning, Kununoppin and Yelbeni.
“The Shire of Trayning is an active, safe and vibrant community that works together with honesty and is respectful of the values of all. We are committed to a progressive, diverse and profitable community that supports healthy lifestyles sustained by positive social values and engaged youth. Our natural assets are valued, protected and enhanced for future generations.”
Search among Shire of Trayning jobs
no jobs found
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville