Victorian Electoral Commission
|Organisation:||Victorian Electoral Commission|
The Victorian Electoral Commission is an independent and impartial statutory authority established under Victoria's Electoral Act 2002.
The VEC conducts Victorian State elections, local council elections, certain statutory elections and polls, and commercial and community elections.
The VEC also conducts boundary reviews, maintains the Victorian electoral enrolment register, conducts electoral research, provides education services, and works to engage all Victorians who are entitled to vote in the democratic process.
All Victorians actively participating in their democracy.
To deliver high quality, accessible electoral services with innovation, integrity and independence.
Search among Victorian Electoral Commission jobs
no jobs found
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill