Victorian Electoral Commission
|Organisation:||Victorian Electoral Commission|
The Victorian Electoral Commission is an independent and impartial statutory authority established under Victoria's Electoral Act 2002.
The VEC conducts Victorian State elections, local council elections, certain statutory elections and polls, and commercial and community elections.
The VEC also conducts boundary reviews, maintains the Victorian electoral enrolment register, conducts electoral research, provides education services, and works to engage all Victorians who are entitled to vote in the democratic process.
All Victorians actively participating in their democracy.
To deliver high quality, accessible electoral services with innovation, integrity and independence.
Search among Victorian Electoral Commission jobs
no jobs found
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring