Canberra Region Joint Organisation
|Organisation:||Canberra Region Joint Organisation|
'The Canberra Region Joint Organisation is a regional leader that advocates for nine member Councils across South East NSW. The region offers rural serenity, alpine adventure, an invigorating sea change or life in a vibrant capital city; and everything is within a few hours’ drive!
Working for CBRJO will be challenging but incredibly rewarding, with the opportunity to be part of the voice that actively seeks to promote and improve this unique part of New South Wales.
It is anticipated that CBRJO will be proclaimed as a Joint Organisation under the Local Government Act 1993 before July 2018. The successful candidate will be appointed following the proclamation. '
Search among Canberra Region Joint Organisation jobs
no jobs found
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Ranger Leeton
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland