Shire of Nungarin
|Organisation:||Shire of Nungarin|
The Shire of Nungarin is located in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia and has a population of approx 230.
Nungarin is situated about 40 kilometres (25 miles) north of Merredin and about 300 kilometres (186 miles) east of the state capital, Perth.
The Shire covers an area of 1,164 square kilometres or 449 sq. miles.
Nungarin is a small but progressive RV friendly town with many attractions for the tourist, from natural beauty to an amazing heritage pub on the main street and monthly market Sundays that fill the centre of town with market stalls.
If you enjoy a bit of physical exercise you will not be disappointed, Nungarin boasts a sports oval, tennis courts, a swimming pool and recreation centre..
Search among Shire of Nungarin jobs
no jobs found
- Revenue Officer Strathfield
- Senior Building Surveyor & Building Surveyor Clarence Valley
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager People and Culture Biloela
- Manager, Traffic Strathfield
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Road Construction Supervisor Georgetown