Julalikari Council Aboriginal Corporation
|Organisation:||Julalikari Council Aboriginal Corporation|
Julalikari Council Aboriginal Corporation (JCAC) is an Aboriginal community service organisation governed by Julalikari Council, an elected body representing the Aboriginal community of Tennant Creek, NT. JCAC’s constitution directs the operations of the organisation with a general strategy to alleviate poverty and improve the well-being of the Aboriginal community of Tennant Creek and the surrounding Barkly region.
Julalikari Council has a deep commitment to Aboriginal participation in the design and delivery of its programs and services. This has helped JCAC pioneer the design and delivery of many programs which are now adopted by governments and other Aboriginal service providers across Australia.
As the largest employer in the Barkly region, offering CDP to over 1,200 people in the region - this is one of the success stories of Aboriginal organisations across Australia.
Search among Julalikari Council Aboriginal Corporation jobs
no jobs found
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Environmental Planning Officer Broadmeadows