|Phone:||(02) 6033 8999|
Federation Council was established on 12 May 2016. Our highest priority as a new council is to ensure we continue to deliver the many local services valued by our communities. Find information on the amalgamation and upcoming elections, as well as our major projects, meetings and corporate planning activities.
Discover what job opportunities Federation Council has for you.
There are a range of job types that could suit your interests, lifestyle or career plans and which will support Council’s local community, businesses and visitors.
If you are passionate about delivering great customer service, working for a progressive and innovative council, and making a difference to your local community, please apply below.
Search among Federation Council jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Road Construction Supervisor Georgetown
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Revenue Officer Strathfield
- Building Certification Coordinator Griffith
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Manager People and Culture Biloela
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth