Lord Howe Island Board
|Organisation:||Lord Howe Island Board|
|Phone:||+61 2 65632066|
The Lord Howe Island Board is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Lord Howe Island Act.
The Board is responsible to the NSW Minister for the Environment and comprises four Islanders elected by the local community and three members appointed by the Minister.
It is charged with the care, control and management of the Island and the affairs and trade of the Island. It is also responsible for the care, improvement and welfare of the Island and residents.
Search among Lord Howe Island Board jobs
no jobs found
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring