Lord Howe Island Board
|Organisation:||Lord Howe Island Board|
|Phone:||+61 2 65632066|
The Lord Howe Island Board is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Lord Howe Island Act.
The Board is responsible to the NSW Minister for the Environment and comprises four Islanders elected by the local community and three members appointed by the Minister.
It is charged with the care, control and management of the Island and the affairs and trade of the Island. It is also responsible for the care, improvement and welfare of the Island and residents.
Search among Lord Howe Island Board jobs
no jobs found
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong