Lord Howe Island Board
|Organisation:||Lord Howe Island Board|
|Phone:||+61 2 65632066|
The Lord Howe Island Board is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Lord Howe Island Act.
The Board is responsible to the NSW Minister for the Environment and comprises four Islanders elected by the local community and three members appointed by the Minister.
It is charged with the care, control and management of the Island and the affairs and trade of the Island. It is also responsible for the care, improvement and welfare of the Island and residents.
Search among Lord Howe Island Board jobs
no jobs found
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Executive Manager Technical Services Parkes
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Principal Engineer Charters Towers
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Environmental Planning Officer Broadmeadows
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray