Palmerston North City Council
|Organisation:||Palmerston North City Council|
|Phone:||+64 6 356 8199|
Working at Council is all about making Palmerston North a vibrant, caring, innovative, sustainable and prosperous city. Not only are we responsible for the maintenance, infrastructure and management of the city, we are also responsible for the future planning and wellbeing of our city and community.
There’s an incredible diversity of roles here at Council. Whether you’ve just left school, graduated from university, or are looking for that fresh start in an exciting new environment, we’re positive we can provide you with a stimulating and challenging career with many opportunities.
Practical hands on roles like our gardeners, refuse and recycling operators, civil works staff and carpenters are as essential as our behind the scenes workers like our engineers, accountants, planners and advisors. Our community facing roles such as librarians and customer service representatives play an integral part in realising the vision for our city.
Search among Palmerston North City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet