Transport Canberra and City Services
|Organisation:||Transport Canberra and City Services|
|Phone:||13 22 81|
Transport Canberra and City Services (TCCS) is a diverse directorate responsible for managing roads, footpaths, street lights, cycle paths, active travel and the public transport network (ACTION buses and the light rail project).
The directorate delivers essential services Canberrans rely on each day including public libraries, the collection of recycling and waste, graffiti removal, shop and playground upgrades and grass mowing. It is also responsible for the management of urban trees, public open spaces and city places including maintenance of shops, domestic animal services, animal welfare and other licensing and compliance services including ranger services and permits for public land use.
Through the provision of these core services and an integrated transport network, TCCS will ensure Canberra remains a great place to live, work and relax.
TCCS manages a number of ACT Government businesses such as Capital Linen Service and Yarralumla Nursery and provides administrative oversight to the ACT Public Cemeteries Authority which operates the Woden, Gungahlin and Hall cemeteries.
Search among Transport Canberra and City Services jobs
no jobs found
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Manager Waste & Compliance Moama
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin