Otago Regional Council
|Organisation:||Otago Regional Council|
Central Otago is renowned for its outstanding landscapes and rich heritage based on agriculture and gold mining. While embracing the changes and development that come with modern-day living, it continues to offer a relaxed pace of life.
Boasting a perfect climate for both winter and summer outdoor activities such as extreme sports, skiing, tramping, water sports, fishing, and tramping, there is always the option of enjoying a quiet wine at one of the several top class wineries and restaurants. Central Otago now has a world -wide reputation for producing premium quality wines.
The District borders the Queenstown Lakes District and the destination towns of Queenstown and Wanaka and has ready access to the main cities of Dunedin, Christchurch and Invercargill. It is well supported with excellent schools and medical facilities.
Search among Otago Regional Council jobs
no jobs found
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde