Otago Regional Council
|Organisation:||Otago Regional Council|
Central Otago is renowned for its outstanding landscapes and rich heritage based on agriculture and gold mining. While embracing the changes and development that come with modern-day living, it continues to offer a relaxed pace of life.
Boasting a perfect climate for both winter and summer outdoor activities such as extreme sports, skiing, tramping, water sports, fishing, and tramping, there is always the option of enjoying a quiet wine at one of the several top class wineries and restaurants. Central Otago now has a world -wide reputation for producing premium quality wines.
The District borders the Queenstown Lakes District and the destination towns of Queenstown and Wanaka and has ready access to the main cities of Dunedin, Christchurch and Invercargill. It is well supported with excellent schools and medical facilities.
Search among Otago Regional Council jobs
no jobs found
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield