Department of Environment and Natural Resources (NT)
|Organisation:||Department of Environment and Natural Resources (NT)|
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources was established by the Northern Territory Government on 12 September, 2016.
The government created the department to bring together many of the key functions that foster and protect the environment and natural resources in the Northern Territory (NT).
This includes water, land resource management and environmental issues.
The Department of Environment and Natural Resources has the following divisions:
The department has one minister, one CEO and operates in various locations in the NT.
Search among Department of Environment and Natural Resources (NT) jobs
no jobs found
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend