North East Catchment Management Authority
|Organisation:||North East Catchment Management Authority|
|Phone:||1300 216 513|
The North East Catchment Management Authority is one of ten authorities established by the Victorian Government in July 1997.
Each CMA works with the community, government and funding organisations to protect and enhance land, water and biodiversity resources.
We encourage landholders, community groups and government to address the 'big' natural resource management issues facing our region, including adapting to climate change, fostering sustainable agriculture, managing cultural heritage and identifying the impacts of 'tree change' trends on land management in the North East.
The North East CMA has a highly skilled and dedicated network of almost fifty staff who work from our Wodonga, Kiewa and Everton offices.
Search among North East Catchment Management Authority jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald