Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (NT)
|Organisation:||Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (NT)|
|Phone:||(08) 8999 5511|
The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics was established by the Northern Territory Government on September 12, 2016.
The government created the department to bring together many of the key functions that drive land use, infrastructure and transport.
These include the development, planning, construction and maintenance of government infrastructure and roads, and transport safety, policy, strategy and compliance.
The department has one minister, one chief executive and operates in more than seven locations in the Northern Territory.
Search among Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (NT) jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Manager Water & Waste Water Leeton
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura