Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (NT)
|Organisation:||Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (NT)|
|Phone:||(08) 8999 5511|
The Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics was established by the Northern Territory Government on September 12, 2016.
The government created the department to bring together many of the key functions that drive land use, infrastructure and transport.
These include the development, planning, construction and maintenance of government infrastructure and roads, and transport safety, policy, strategy and compliance.
The department has one minister, one chief executive and operates in more than seven locations in the Northern Territory.
Search among Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics (NT) jobs
no jobs found
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- General Manager, Corporate Services & Sustainability Katherine
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong