Department of Housing and Community Development (NT)
|Organisation:||Department of Housing and Community Development (NT)|
The Department of Housing and Community Development was established by the Northern Territory Government on 12 September, 2016, from the former Department of Housing and the Department of Local Government and Community Services.
The government formed the department to bring together many of the key functions that provide services in affordable and accessible housing, local government and community development across the Northern Territory (NT).
The key areas of the department are:
The department has one minister, one CEO and operates in more than various locations in the NT.
Search among Department of Housing and Community Development (NT) jobs
no jobs found
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan