|Phone:||(08) 8939 2200|
The Nhulunbuy Corporation was established under the Mining (Gove Peninsula Nabalco Agreement) Ordinance of 1968, and is a not for profit company which receives its authority from a service agreement with Rio Tinto.
We are a public company limited by guarantee to manage Nhulunbuy, the nearby Industrial Estate and the Gove Airport in a similar manner to that of a local council. The Corporation employs a team of administrative, works and airport staff and is led by the Chief Executive Officer.
The Corporation is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of the Chief Executive Director as an Executive Director and Rio Tinto executives as Non-Executive Directors. The Nhulunbuy Town Board provides advisory services to the Nhulunbuy Corporation and is made up of community, Rio Tinto and Northern Territory Government representatives.
Search among Nhulunbuy Corporation jobs
no jobs found
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace