|Phone:||(08) 8939 2200|
The Nhulunbuy Corporation was established under the Mining (Gove Peninsula Nabalco Agreement) Ordinance of 1968, and is a not for profit company which receives its authority from a service agreement with Rio Tinto.
We are a public company limited by guarantee to manage Nhulunbuy, the nearby Industrial Estate and the Gove Airport in a similar manner to that of a local council. The Corporation employs a team of administrative, works and airport staff and is led by the Chief Executive Officer.
The Corporation is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of the Chief Executive Director as an Executive Director and Rio Tinto executives as Non-Executive Directors. The Nhulunbuy Town Board provides advisory services to the Nhulunbuy Corporation and is made up of community, Rio Tinto and Northern Territory Government representatives.
Search among Nhulunbuy Corporation jobs
no jobs found
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Environmental Planning Officer Broadmeadows
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Executive Manager Operations Parkes
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Ranger Leeton