Mental Health Commission (WA)
|Organisation:||Mental Health Commission (WA)|
The Mental Health Commission is responsible for planning and purchasing mental health, alcohol and other drug services in Western Australia. We do not provide direct mental health services. These are provided through the Department of Health, via Area Health Services; a wide range of non-government organisations and private service providers.
On July 1, 2015 the Commission amalgamated with the Drug and Alcohol Office to deliver an integrated approach to helping people with mental health, drug and alcohol problems, recognising that these problems commonly coexist. The new organisation, called the Mental Health Commission, is now responsible for the network of drug and alcohol treatment services and programs formerly provided by the Drug and Alcohol Office and contracted non-government organisations.
Search among Mental Health Commission (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Ranger Leeton
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Executive Manager Technical Services Parkes
- Principal Engineer Charters Towers
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island