Mental Health Commission (WA)
|Organisation:||Mental Health Commission (WA)|
The Mental Health Commission is responsible for planning and purchasing mental health, alcohol and other drug services in Western Australia. We do not provide direct mental health services. These are provided through the Department of Health, via Area Health Services; a wide range of non-government organisations and private service providers.
On July 1, 2015 the Commission amalgamated with the Drug and Alcohol Office to deliver an integrated approach to helping people with mental health, drug and alcohol problems, recognising that these problems commonly coexist. The new organisation, called the Mental Health Commission, is now responsible for the network of drug and alcohol treatment services and programs formerly provided by the Drug and Alcohol Office and contracted non-government organisations.
Search among Mental Health Commission (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Planning Officer Shepparton, Bendigo, Mildura, Echuca, Swan Hill
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed