Industrial Relations Commission (WA)
|Organisation:||Industrial Relations Commission (WA)|
The Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission is an independent quasi-judicial tribunal established under the Industrial Relations Act 1979 (the Act) to deal with industrial matters in the State of Western Australia by conciliation or, if necessary, arbitration. The main objectives of the Commission are to prevent and settle industrial disputes.
The Department of the Registrar is a Government Department established to support the Commission in its objectives and the Registrar in his / her duties under the Industrial Relations Act 1979.
Search among Industrial Relations Commission (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong