Industrial Relations Commission (WA)
|Organisation:||Industrial Relations Commission (WA)|
The Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission is an independent quasi-judicial tribunal established under the Industrial Relations Act 1979 (the Act) to deal with industrial matters in the State of Western Australia by conciliation or, if necessary, arbitration. The main objectives of the Commission are to prevent and settle industrial disputes.
The Department of the Registrar is a Government Department established to support the Commission in its objectives and the Registrar in his / her duties under the Industrial Relations Act 1979.
Search among Industrial Relations Commission (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager Projects & Capital Works