Queensland Building and Construction Commission
|Organisation:||Queensland Building and Construction Commission|
|Phone:||13 93 33|
The QBCC supports the growing Queensland community by providing information, advice and regulation to ensure the maintenance of proper building standards, remedies for defective building work. By doing this we promote confidence in the building and construction industry. Led by the Commissioner and governed by a board, the QBCC consists of a skilled and expert team of staff that work hard to meet the needs of industry participants and the community.
The QBCC Management Structure Chart (PDF) identifies the key figures within the organisation and their areas of responsibility.
The Commission regulates the building industry throughout Queensland. To provide the best customer service possible, service centres are located throughout the state including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns. Industry stakeholders and the community are also able to engage with the QBCC online or over the phone.
With 4.64 million people currently living in Queensland and more than 10 per cent of those residents working in the construction sector, the QBCC has an important task in serving our customers, contributing to the growth of the Queensland economy and regulating the industry.
Search among Queensland Building and Construction Commission jobs
no jobs found
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin