department of natural resources and mines (QLD)
|Organisation:||department of natural resources and mines (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 74 68|
The Department of Natural Resources and Mines is committed to ensuring Queenslanders benefit from the productive and responsible use of the state's natural resources—our land, water and minerals.
Management of the state's natural resources is central to delivering economic, environmental and social benefits to all Queenslanders.
We also provide support for the safety and health of all Queensland miners and people working in allied industries.
We're a customer-focused, modern agency.
Our priorities include:
DNRM has four service areas:
Search among department of natural resources and mines (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed