Department of Housing and Public Works
|Organisation:||Department of Housing and Public Works|
|Phone:||13 74 68|
The Department of Housing and Public Works delivers a range of housing, building and procurement services.
We work to ensure that our most in need Queenslanders have access to housing and homelessness assistance. This assistance is provided through government-owned and managed social housing, and grant funding to registered providers. We also help thousands of low income earners to enter and remain in the private rental market.
Another key focus for the department is to provide policy, advice and delivery of services to government agencies in the areas of construction, asset and facilities management, procurement and fleet management.
The department consists of six major areas: Housing Services, Building and Asset Services, Strategic Asset Management, Building Industry and Policy, Procurement Transformation and Corporate Services.
Search among Department of Housing and Public Works jobs
no jobs found
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Revenue Officer Condobolin
- Executive Leader Infrastructure Coonamble
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale