Department of Energy and Water Supply (QLD)
|Organisation:||Department of Energy and Water Supply (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 74 68|
The Department of Energy and Water Supply's vision is a prosperous Queensland through resilient and affordable energy and water sectors.
To achieve this, the department's strategy is to deliver innovative policy, planning and regulatory solutions in partnership with our stakeholders to support cost-effective, safe, secure and reliable energy and water supply.
The department's functions are delivered through two main service areas – energy and water supply.
Search among Department of Energy and Water Supply (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern