Department of Energy and Water Supply (QLD)
|Organisation:||Department of Energy and Water Supply (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 74 68|
The Department of Energy and Water Supply's vision is a prosperous Queensland through resilient and affordable energy and water sectors.
To achieve this, the department's strategy is to deliver innovative policy, planning and regulatory solutions in partnership with our stakeholders to support cost-effective, safe, secure and reliable energy and water supply.
The department's functions are delivered through two main service areas – energy and water supply.
Search among Department of Energy and Water Supply (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon