Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)
|Organisation:||Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 25 23|
We provide leadership for the growth and sustainable development of food, fibre, fishing and forestry industries and to optimise their contribution to economic, environment and social outcomes for Queensland.
Our work spans across the agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries with services and partnerships that help increase industry productivity and profitability, while protecting our state's valuable resources.
We have around 2000 staff spread across four regions of the state. This includes staff who provide services to other agencies through a corporate partnership arrangement.
Search among Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring