Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)
|Organisation:||Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 25 23|
We provide leadership for the growth and sustainable development of food, fibre, fishing and forestry industries and to optimise their contribution to economic, environment and social outcomes for Queensland.
Our work spans across the agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries with services and partnerships that help increase industry productivity and profitability, while protecting our state's valuable resources.
We have around 2000 staff spread across four regions of the state. This includes staff who provide services to other agencies through a corporate partnership arrangement.
Search among Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Manager Waste & Compliance Moama
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn