Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)
|Organisation:||Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 25 23|
We provide leadership for the growth and sustainable development of food, fibre, fishing and forestry industries and to optimise their contribution to economic, environment and social outcomes for Queensland.
Our work spans across the agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries with services and partnerships that help increase industry productivity and profitability, while protecting our state's valuable resources.
We have around 2000 staff spread across four regions of the state. This includes staff who provide services to other agencies through a corporate partnership arrangement.
Search among Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Ranger Leeton
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore