Development of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)
|Organisation:||Development of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 25 23|
We provide leadership for the growth and sustainable development of food, fibre, fishing and forestry industries and to optimise their contribution to economic, environment and social outcomes for Queensland.
Our work spans across the agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries with services and partnerships that help increase industry productivity and profitability, while protecting our state's valuable resources.
We have around 2000 staff spread across four regions of the state. This includes staff who provide services to other agencies through a corporate partnership arrangement.
Search among Development of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong