Development of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)
|Organisation:||Development of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD)|
|Phone:||13 25 23|
We provide leadership for the growth and sustainable development of food, fibre, fishing and forestry industries and to optimise their contribution to economic, environment and social outcomes for Queensland.
Our work spans across the agriculture, fisheries and forestry industries with services and partnerships that help increase industry productivity and profitability, while protecting our state's valuable resources.
We have around 2000 staff spread across four regions of the state. This includes staff who provide services to other agencies through a corporate partnership arrangement.
Search among Development of Agriculture and Fisheries (QLD) jobs
no jobs found
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore