|Phone:||(08) 9300 3355|
The Western Australian Sports Centre Trust, trading as VenuesWest, is a Statutory Authority under Section 4 of the Western Australian Sports Centre Trust Act, established in 1986 to manage Western Australia's major state-owned sporting facilities.
OUR PURPOSE - WHY WE EXIST
Western Australia's provider of premier sports, recreation and entertainment venues. This simple purpose statement is one that relates to all of our facilities and the activities within them.
We will become recognised as Australia's best provider of venues for:
Our focus is on sustainable delivery of sporting, recreational and entertainment activities by maintaining an appropriate balance between services delivered, community and financial benefit.
Search among VenuesWest (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Principal Engineer Charters Towers
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble