|Phone:||(08) 9300 3355|
The Western Australian Sports Centre Trust, trading as VenuesWest, is a Statutory Authority under Section 4 of the Western Australian Sports Centre Trust Act, established in 1986 to manage Western Australia's major state-owned sporting facilities.
OUR PURPOSE - WHY WE EXIST
Western Australia's provider of premier sports, recreation and entertainment venues. This simple purpose statement is one that relates to all of our facilities and the activities within them.
We will become recognised as Australia's best provider of venues for:
Our focus is on sustainable delivery of sporting, recreational and entertainment activities by maintaining an appropriate balance between services delivered, community and financial benefit.
Search among VenuesWest (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern