Department of Commerce (WA)
|Organisation:||Department of Commerce (WA)|
|Phone:||1300 13 62 37|
The Department of Commerce works with the community to ensure high standards of safety and protection for workers and consumers, and promotes and fosters innovative industries, science and enterprise.
The Department of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace equity and diversity. In line with our commitment, we encourage Indigenous Australians, women, young people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Corporate Services provides information and communication technology services, financial and administrative services, delivers human resource management services, coordinates risk and business continuity management and delivers corporate information services.
Search among Department of Commerce (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora