The Local Government Association of Tasmania
|Organisation:||The Local Government Association of Tasmania|
The Local Government Association of Tasmania (LGAT) is the voice of Local Government to other governments, interested stakeholders and the wider community.
LGAT works to protect the interests and rights of councils, to promote the efficient operation of Local Government and to foster strategic and beneficial relationships.
You can help us to assist councils in serving their local communities.
Search among The Local Government Association of Tasmania jobs
no jobs found
- Ranger Leeton
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Assets Coonamble