The Local Government Association of Tasmania
|Organisation:||The Local Government Association of Tasmania|
The Local Government Association of Tasmania (LGAT) is the voice of Local Government to other governments, interested stakeholders and the wider community.
LGAT works to protect the interests and rights of councils, to promote the efficient operation of Local Government and to foster strategic and beneficial relationships.
You can help us to assist councils in serving their local communities.
Search among The Local Government Association of Tasmania jobs
no jobs found
- Ranger - Compliance Ryde
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Manager Waste & Compliance Moama
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura