Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources
|Organisation:||Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources|
The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR) is the Victorian Government’s lead agency for creating the conditions to sustainably develop the Victorian economy and grow employment. Our role is to increase jobs, investment, exports and opportunities; stimulate innovation, competitiveness, and confidence; and support sustainability.
The Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds.
The Department strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Department offers reasonable adjustments for applicants with disabilities on request.
Search among Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed