With more than 4000 employees, there are a variety of jobs at Ambulance Victoria, both out on the road and in our support functions. These include Finance, People Services, IT, Payroll, Operational Projects and many others.
Ambulance is a unique working environment, where the actions of each employee contribute to the ultimate aim of caring for our patients.
While the lifesaving work of our 3,400 paramedics is the cornerstone of Ambulance Victoria, what goes on behind the scenes is just as important to helping us help the community. A career at Ambulance Victoria is so much more than just a job, it is a real way to make a difference.
Search among Ambulance Victoria jobs
no jobs found
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet