A comprehensive range of services is delivered from the Canberra Hospital campus, including acute inpatient and day services, outpatient services and pathology services.
Community-based services are provided from various venues across the ACT, as well as in people’s homes.
Overall investment in health by the ACT Government today stands at $1.3 billion annually.
ACT Health partners with the community and consumers for better health outcomes by:
We aim for sustainability and improved efficiency in the use of resources, by designing sustainable services to deliver outcomes efficiently, and embedding a culture of research and innovation.
ACT Health aims to support our people and strengthen teams, by helping staff to reach their potential, promoting a learning culture and providing high-level leadership.
Search among ACT Health jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn