Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
|Organisation:||Central Australian Aboriginal Congress|
|Phone:||(08) 8951 4400|
In the 40 years since it was established, Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (Congress) has become the largest Aboriginal community controlled primary health care service in the Northern Territory.
Since 1973 Congress continues to promote a broad approach to improving Aboriginal health and Closing the Gap on Aboriginal life expectancy.
As the National Aboriginal Health Strategy stated: 'Health to Aboriginal peoples is a matter of determining all aspects of their life, including control over their physical environment, of dignity, of community self-esteem, and of justice. It is not merely a matter of the provision of doctors, hospitals, medicines or the absence of disease and incapacity.' (National Aboriginal Health Strategy Working Party, 1989)
Today, we are one of the most experienced organisations in the country in Aboriginal health, a national leader in comprehensive primary health care, and a strong political advocate for the health of our people.
Search among Central Australian Aboriginal Congress jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama