Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
|Organisation:||Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning|
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning creates liveable, inclusive and sustainable communities that support jobs and growth in Victoria.
We recognise the link between the built and natural environment in the quality of our lives, and work to accommodate population growth while maintaining world class liveability and protecting our heritage for future generations.
Search among Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning jobs
no jobs found
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine