|Phone:||(08) 8950 1711|
The Ngaanyatjarra Council is the principal organisation in a large conglomerate of Ngaanyatjarra service delivery organisations, some separately incorporated. The Council was separately incorporated in March 1981, under the Aboriginal Corporations Act.
Warburton, Irrunytju (Wingellina), Papulankutja (Blackstone), Mantamaru (Jameson), Warakurna, Tjirrkarli, Tjukurla, Wanarn, Kiwirrkurra, Cosmo Newberry, Patjarr and Pria Kata (Kanpa) are the current member communities of Ngaanyatjarra Council.
The main objective of the Council is to support the development of its members in all ways. The Council is directly involved in a variety of intiatives relating to health, education, training, employment, housing, law and justice matters, finance, land management and a variety of viable commercial enterprises. Ngaanyatjarra Council's operations are principally funded by grants from a range of Commonwealth and State Government ministries, noteably FaHCSIA.
Search among Ngaanyatjarra Council jobs
no jobs found
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Water Headworks Engineer Mittagong
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore