|Phone:||09 355 3553|
Auckland Transport is a Controlled Organisation (CCO) of Auckland Council. Here at Auckland Transport we are passionate about making Auckland a truly livable and sustainable city. We are committed to finding, implementing and supporting transport and roading solutions that make this a better place to live, work and play in!
Auckland Transport is a new organisation with an old history.
We were established on 1 November 2010 as a result of the formation of the Auckland Super City. This marks the first time in Auckland's history that all transport functions and operations for the city have come under one organisation; bringing together the transport expertise and functions of eight local and regional councils and the Auckland Regional Transport Authority (ARTA).
Auckland Transport is responsible for all of Auckland's transport services (excluding state highways) - from roads and footpaths, to cycling, parking and public transport.
Search among Auckland Transport jobs
no jobs found
- Revenue Officer Strathfield
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager People and Culture Biloela
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Senior Building Surveyor & Building Surveyor Clarence Valley
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill