|Phone:||(08) 9213 2079|
Working in Local Government is an opportunity to make a real difference, with 140 Local Governments across WA and over 12,000 employees in more than 30 different professions, offering enviable variety, ongoing professional development and career progression.
Whether you are looking to work in a large organization or a small dynamic team, in the office or outdoors, Local Governments offer the opportunity to work close to home, with a range of benefits which can include flexible working hours, child care, additional recreation leave or even free gym membership!
Search among WALGA jobs
no jobs found
- Revenue Officer Strathfield
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Manager People and Culture Biloela
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Senior Building Surveyor & Building Surveyor Clarence Valley
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill