|Phone:||(02) 6977 3200|
Goldenfields Water is responsible for water supply functions within the local government areas of Bland, Coolamon, Junee, Temora, and parts of Cootamundra-Gundagai, Hilltops and Narrandera.
We supply quality drinking water to approximately 46,000 customers across an area of 22,526 sq km in parts of NSW's South West Slopes and Riverina regions. Our system is made up of the Jugiong, Oura, Mt Arthur, Mt Daylight and Hylands Bridge water schemes.
We have almost 11,000 properties connected directly to our drinking water supply network in Bland, Coolamon, Junee, Temora and parts of Cootamundra-Gundagai and Narrandera.
We also supply water in bulk to Hilltops and Cootamundra-Gundagai Councils, which distribute the water directly to residents in parts of their local government area.
Search among Goldenfields Water jobs
no jobs found
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet