Local Government Appointments
|Organisation:||Local Government Appointments|
|Phone:||(02) 9264 6008|
Local Government Appointments (NSW) together with LO-GO Appointments (QLD) and LO-GO Appointments (WA) is the premium Australian Local Government recruitment specialist, established in 1995 by Helen Passmore, a former Mayor of the City of Subiaco in Western Australia.
The Local Government Appointments' State Managers have all had many years of experience in Local Government within managerial roles and are supported by highly trained Human Resources / Recruitment professionals.
Our Company keeps abreast of Local Government management issues, the Local Government Act and other relevant Acts and Regulations and has corporate membership of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association of Australia. Have peace of mind knowing that you are dealing with "People who Know Local Government".
Search among Local Government Appointments jobs
no jobs found
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan