City of Monash
|Organisation:||City of Monash|
|Phone:||(03) 9518 3555|
The City of Monash is 81.5 square kilometres, located 20km southeast of the CBD and contains the suburbs of Wheelers Hill, Mulgrave, Glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, Ashwood, Huntingdale, Notting Hill, Clayton, Oakleigh, Hughesdale, Oakleigh East and parts of Chadstone, Burwood and Oakleigh South.
The municipality is predominantly a residential area, with substantial industrial, commercial and recreational areas. The City is served by the Monash Freeway, EastLink, Dandenong Road, North Road, Wellington Road and the Dandenong and Glen Waverley railway lines.
Monash has an estimated resident population of 177,970, living in 65,498 households, making it one of most populous municipalities in Melbourne.
The City continues to be a culturally diverse community, with around 45 per cent of residents born overseas. Monash is in the top ten local government areas for new settlers to Australia.
Search among City of Monash jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Grants Officers Parkes