South West Healthcare
|Organisation:||South West Healthcare|
|Phone:||03 5563 1666|
South West Healthcare is committed to providing a comprehensive range of health care services to enhance the quality of life for people in south west Victoria.
An incorporated body under the Health Services Act 1988, South West Healthcare is overseen by a 10-member Board of Directors, appointed by the Governor-in-Council from community nominees. Board members each serve three-year terms, and may be eligible for re-nomination at the end of each term.
Daily management of the service is by a six-person Executive, headed by the Chief Executive Officer. Each executive member is responsible for a specific area of the service - medical services; nursing services; mental health services; finance and business services; primary and community services.
Search among South West Healthcare jobs
no jobs found
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill