Southern Rural Water
|Organisation:||Southern Rural Water|
|Phone:||1300 139 510|
Southern Rural Water (SRW) was formed on 1 July, 1995 when the Rural Water Corporation was dissolved.
We are a water corporation owned by the State Government. Southern Rural Water is governed by a Board of Directors, who are appointed by the Minister for Water.
We have approximately 160 staff based in offices across the state from Hamilton to Bairnsdale.
Southern Rural Water:
We supply water to support agricultural production, electricity generation, country towns and cities, and rural and urban businesses.
Our revenue is about $28 million per year and we have assets valued at around $1.23 billion. We have over 10,000 customers.
Search among Southern Rural Water jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala