Public Transport Authority (WA)
|Organisation:||Public Transport Authority (WA)|
|Phone:||(08) 9326 2000|
The Public Transport Authority (PTA) is responsible for the following transport services:
The PTA was established in July 2003, bringing together Transperth, School Bus Services and local regional bus services (all previously operating under the Department of Planning and Infrastructure) and WA Government Railways (a separate entity).
The PTA was created to clarify the function of the Department of Planning and Infrastructure as a land-and-transport planning authority, while consolidating the responsibility for delivery of public transport with the PTA.
The PTA’s vision is to increase the use of public transport through the provision of customer-focussed, safe and cost-effective passenger transport services.
Search among Public Transport Authority (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill