Public Transport Authority (WA)
|Organisation:||Public Transport Authority (WA)|
|Phone:||(08) 9326 2000|
The Public Transport Authority (PTA) is responsible for the following transport services:
The PTA was established in July 2003, bringing together Transperth, School Bus Services and local regional bus services (all previously operating under the Department of Planning and Infrastructure) and WA Government Railways (a separate entity).
The PTA was created to clarify the function of the Department of Planning and Infrastructure as a land-and-transport planning authority, while consolidating the responsibility for delivery of public transport with the PTA.
The PTA’s vision is to increase the use of public transport through the provision of customer-focussed, safe and cost-effective passenger transport services.
Search among Public Transport Authority (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong