Disability Services Commission (WA)
|Organisation:||Disability Services Commission (WA)|
|Phone:||1800 998 214|
The Disability Services Commission is the State Government agency responsible for advancing opportunities, community participation and quality of life for people with disability.
Established in 1993 under the Disability Services Act 1993, the Commission provides a range of direct services and support and also funds non-government agencies to provide services to people with disability, their families and carers.
The Commission also partners and collaborates with disability sector organisations, business, government and other stakeholders to improve participation, inclusion and access for people with disability across the community.
Search among Disability Services Commission (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Governance Officer Leeton