Department of Premier and Cabinet (TAS)
|Organisation:||Department of Premier and Cabinet (TAS)|
|Phone:||1300 135 513|
The Department of Premier and Cabinet (DPAC) is the central agency of the Tasmanian State Government. The Department provides a broad range of services to Cabinet, other members of Parliament, Government agencies and the community.
The Department works closely with the public sector, the community, local government, the Australian Government and other state and territory governments. The Department also provides administrative support to the Tasmanian Community Fund which is separately accountable and reports directly to Parliament.
The core roles of DPAC are:
DPAC has more than 300 staff, located predominantly in Hobart.
Search among Department of Premier and Cabinet (TAS) jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville