Commerce and Works (ACT)
|Organisation:||Commerce and Works (ACT)|
Commerce and Works is the transactional centre of the public service, providing cost-efficient services in core administrative activities. This enables agencies to better focus on their core business of providing services to the community.
The Directorate has three main business functions: the Shared Services Centre, the ACT Revenue Office and the ACT Insurance Authority (ACTIA). The Directorate also provides policy advice in respect of government business enterprises.
Shared Services consolidates the core administrative functions of Government (information and communication technology, procurement, publishing and records services, human resource and finance services) to achieve economies of scale, standardised and streamlined processes and an overall reduction in costs to the Territory.
Search among Commerce and Works (ACT) jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Manager Water & Waste Water Leeton
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura