Commerce and Works (ACT)
|Organisation:||Commerce and Works (ACT)|
Commerce and Works is the transactional centre of the public service, providing cost-efficient services in core administrative activities. This enables agencies to better focus on their core business of providing services to the community.
The Directorate has three main business functions: the Shared Services Centre, the ACT Revenue Office and the ACT Insurance Authority (ACTIA). The Directorate also provides policy advice in respect of government business enterprises.
Shared Services consolidates the core administrative functions of Government (information and communication technology, procurement, publishing and records services, human resource and finance services) to achieve economies of scale, standardised and streamlined processes and an overall reduction in costs to the Territory.
Search among Commerce and Works (ACT) jobs
no jobs found
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Ranger Leeton
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup