|Phone:||(02) 6922 0608|
The formation of the larger electricity distributors in 1995 precipitated a review of water supply administration.
As a result, Riverina Water County Council was formed on 2nd May 1997, specifically for the purpose of water supply and operates under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1993.
Drinking quality water is supplied to all customers continuing a tradition of over sixty years of high service standards by a leading and innovative utility service organisation.
The County District covers an area of approximately 15,400 square kilometres and contains a population of approximately 67,000 people. An estimated 60,000 people are provided with water through some 26,000 service connections. The location and development of groundwater sources has been utilised over the last thirty years, and bore water now supplies three quarters of our production.
Search among Riverina Water jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup