|Phone:||(02) 6922 0608|
The formation of the larger electricity distributors in 1995 precipitated a review of water supply administration.
As a result, Riverina Water County Council was formed on 2nd May 1997, specifically for the purpose of water supply and operates under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1993.
Drinking quality water is supplied to all customers continuing a tradition of over sixty years of high service standards by a leading and innovative utility service organisation.
The County District covers an area of approximately 15,400 square kilometres and contains a population of approximately 67,000 people. An estimated 60,000 people are provided with water through some 26,000 service connections. The location and development of groundwater sources has been utilised over the last thirty years, and bore water now supplies three quarters of our production.
Search among Riverina Water jobs
no jobs found
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Revenue Officer Condobolin
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Executive Leader Infrastructure Coonamble
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield