|Phone:||(02) 9905 0095|
SHOROC is a partnership of Manly, Mosman, Pittwater & Warringah councils led by a Board of the council Mayors and General Managers.
Collectively we represent a population of almost 280,000 residents who contribute over $20 billion annually to the NSW economy.
Our region covers an area of approximately 288km2 in north east Sydney and is characterised by its outstanding natural environment and vibrant community and businesses.
The Board is supported by the council General Managers, SHOROC Executive Director and team as well as council professional officers groups, and we operate as an Incorporated Association.
As a partnership we are passionate about making our region an even better place to live, work and play. Ultimately, we work together to get results and provide value, for our partner councils and our region.
Search among SHOROC jobs
no jobs found
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Assets Inspector Grenfell