Maryborough District Health Service
|Organisation:||Maryborough District Health Service|
|Phone:||(03) 5461 0333|
At Maryborough District Health Service (MDHS) we endeavour to provide services relevant to every phase of a person's life - from birth to aged care.
We provide a wide variety of hospital services, from Acute and Urgent Care to antenatal, surgical and community services, enabling a comprehensive health service delivery to the community.
MDHS is one of the largest employers in the Central Goldfields Shire with over 400 staff employed over three campuses - Avoca, Dunolly and Maryborough.
Our staff are committed to the care of patients, residents and clients, providing an excellent standard of care across the organisation.
Search among Maryborough District Health Service jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Ranger Leeton
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde