Echuca Regional Health
|Organisation:||Echuca Regional Health|
|Phone:||+613 5485 5000|
Echuca Regional Health is a public hospital in the port town of Echuca-Moama, located approximately two and a half hours drive north of Melbourne on one of Australia’s largest rivers, the Murray River.
The hospital provides a range of services including acute, emergency, primary care, aged care, and community health to an estimated 44,269 people in the Shire of Campaspe (Victoria) and Murray Shire (New South Wales) areas.
As a popular tourist destination and home of the Southern 80 ski race, the population swells during peak holiday periods and services provided by Echuca Regional Health are often extended to the many visitors to the area.
Approximately 600 staff at Echuca Regional Health strives to provide the highest quality care, helping everyone to be and stay healthy.
Search among Echuca Regional Health jobs
no jobs found
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Assets Inspector Grenfell