Kimberley Land Council
|Organisation:||Kimberley Land Council|
|Phone:||(08) 9194 0100|
The Kimberley Land Council Aboriginal Corporation (KLC) represents Traditional Owners in the Kimberley region.
The KLC’s organisational goals are to assist Kimberley Aboriginal people in getting country back, caring for country, and securing the future.
The KLC was established in 1978 at a meeting of Kimberley Aboriginal people following a dispute between Kimberley Traditional Owners, the Western Australian Government, and a large mining company at Noonkanbah.
The KLC was charged with the responsibility to do everything in its power to protect traditional land and waters. To protect, enhance and gain formal status (legal, social and political) for the customs, laws and traditions of Kimberley Traditional Owners.
Search among Kimberley Land Council jobs
no jobs found
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton