Department of Premier & Cabinet (VIC)
|Organisation:||Department of Premier & Cabinet (VIC)|
|Phone:||(03) 9651 5111|
The Department of Premier and Cabinet leads the Victorian public service, advising government on emerging policy issues and reviewing the impact of government decisions.
DPC supports the Premier as head of the Victorian government and Cabinet, the Deputy Premier, the Minister for the Arts, and the Minister for Multicultural Affairs and Citizenship, Minister for Veterans' Affairs and Minister for Aboriginal Affairs.
We manage the issues that affect the government as a whole, such as:
We also promote Victoria's interests nationally and internationally.
Through our work and programs, the community can have confidence in an efficient and accountable public sector.
Search among Department of Premier & Cabinet (VIC) jobs
no jobs found
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet